This website is owned and operated by the Hong Kong Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry (HKAPI) of Room 906-7, 9/F., K. Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
If any of these terms and conditions is declared void, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining terms and conditions survive unaffected.
The HKAPI may change or remove any of the contents of this website, or close the website permanently or temporarily, at any time without prior notice.
The HKAPI owns the copyright in the contents of this website except where indicated otherwise. You may only make copies (whether in print or onto your hard drive) of any of the contents of this website:
- for personal use in research or study only and not for direct commercial gain; and
- if you refer to the HKAPI as the source of any copied content.
This website refers to images, trade marks and brands. These are protected by other intellectual property laws and must not be copied or used without written permission from the respective owners.
Exclusion of Liability
- This section does not seek to exclude the HKAPI’s liability with regard to death or personal injury in connection with your use of this website and arising out of the negligence of the HKAPI.
- The HKAPI seeks to ensure that the information on this website is up to date, including by promptly publishing information submitted to it by its members relating to the drug search function. However, the HKAPI disclaims any obligation to update the information on this website and gives no guarantee or assurance that the information is up to date or complete.
- The HKAPI is not responsible for any loss or damage which was incurred which relates to, or involves using, any information on this website.
- There are hypertext and other links in this website. These links are provided for general information only. If used, these links will involve you entering an external website not controlled by or in any way related to the HKAPI. The HKAPI is not liable for any loss or damage in respect of your access to or use of any external websites.
These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, Hong Kong law.
Date: June 2016